- Clients learn more about themselves and gain new skills and tools.
- Consequently, they know more about their underlying issues, such as anxiety and depression.
- Counselling benefits include more ease in solving problems and resolving conflicts.
- Thus, it can be easier to manage stress and many benefits follow. These include higher self-esteem and acceptance of vulnerability.
- I help clients change old habits and behaviours.
- They become more confident and better express emotions such as sadness and anger.
- This means relationships and friendships improve.
- Clients feel more clarity in decision making and problem-solving.
- Above all, this can alleviate depression, anxiety and other mental health conditions.
Here are some anonymous testimonials from clients, covering the benefits they gained from Personal Counselling
“I have been able to explore what it is that contributes to my anxiety and implement strategies to help reduce this.”
Opening Up and being Myself:
“It allows me to open up, talk freely and gives me the chance to be my real self.”
“Counselling helps me to understand myself better, which in turn helps me to get the best out of my life. ”
Being Listened to:
“Being totally listened to and respected with no agenda.”